We would be remiss if we didn’t mention that Marijuana is legal to purchase, possess and consume in Colorado, even if your not a Colorado resident.
While we don’t encourage anyone with a job that drug tests to use marijuana, it is legal in Colorado.
Colorado Pot parameters:
• It’s illegal to give marijuana to minors.
• It’s illegal to sell marijuana unless you are a licensed business.
• It’s illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana.
• It’s illegal to consume marijuana in public.
• It’s illegal to take marijuana out of the state.